Monday, September 19, 2011

It's been a while

I haven't put much love and care into this blog for some time. It's about time to change that!

At the moment I'm on a week long break, It's been nice but unproductive. I did start to dive into Game Maker 8.1 though, and It's fun but I think I'm going to need some guidance on getting specific functions to work. It's got some nice tools but they're so basic It gets limiting when I try to make something a bit more complicated happen.

My friend Alice is staying here at the moment to do some work of her own, last night she was making a comic strip for her martial arts newletter. It's got me itchin' to make a comic myself! Let's think of some ideas shall we.

The first thing that comes to mind is a Flabby strip, that might not be a bad idea. Or I could make something relevant to my personal life in a more metaphorical fashion. Just not I looked down and saw my Battlestar Galactica box set and that makes me want to make something space-y and spiritual. There's a few options! I'll dig into that later.

This was refreshing for me, Keep Stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment